Start a Business

If you are looking to start, relocate, or expand your business, the Henderson-Vance County Economic Development Commission can assist you. Please contact Henderson-Vance County EDC at (252) 492-2094. You can also view the website at: for more information.

 Well & Septic Permits

Well and septic permits can be obtained from Environmental Health at the Health Department located at 115 Charles Rollins Road. You can contact Environmental Health at (252) 492-5263 and (252) 492-2361 or visit the website at: for more information.

Search for Buildings and Sites

 Planning and Zoning

If you have any questions regarding planning and zoning, or to obtain zoning and building permits, please contact the Planning Department at (252) 738-2080 or visit the website at:


Water / Sewer: City of Henderson

Electric: Duke Energy


Telecommunications: CenturyLink

Events Calendar