The Vance County Board of Commissioners is currently soliciting applications for persons interested in serving on the following Board/Commissions/Committees:
- Adult Care Advisory Committee
- Henderson-Vance County Human Relations Commission
- Henderson Planning Board (applicants must reside in the ETJ)
- Henderson Zoning Board of Adjustments (applicants must reside in the ETJ)
- Nursing Home Advisory Committee
- Perry Memorial Library Board of Trustees
- Vance County Appearance Commission
- Vance County Housing Authority
- Vance County Planning Board and Zoning Board of Adjustments (applicants must reside in Commission District 5)
- Vance County Industrial Facility and Pollution Control Financing Authority
- Vance County Zoning Board of Adjustments (alternate position)
Applicants must be willing to devote time, attention and effort needed to fulfill member duties and participate actively and constructively in the business of the Board, Commission or Committee.
Applications may be obtained by using the link below, or in the office of the Clerk to the Board located in the County Administration Building, 122 Young Street, Suite B, Henderson, NC 738-2003.