The Vance County Board of Commissioners is currently soliciting applications for persons interested in serving on the following Board/Commissions/Committees:
- Adult Care Advisory Committee
- Nursing Home Advisory Committee
- Region K Advisory Council on Aging
- Vance County Industrial Facility and Pollution Control Financing Authority
- Henderson Planning Board – Alternate Position (applicants must reside in the ETJ)
- Henderson Zoning Board of Adjustments – Alternate Position (applicants must reside in the ETJ)
- Henderson-Vance County Human Relations Commission
- Vance County Planning Board (applicants must reside in Commission District 5)
- Vance County Zoning Board of Adjustments (applicants must reside in Commission District 5)
- Perry Memorial Library Board of Trustees
- Vance County Appearance Commission
Applicants must be willing to devote time, attention and effort needed to fulfill member duties and participate actively and constructively in the business of the Board, Commission or Committee.
Applications may be obtained in the office of the Clerk to the Board located in the County Administration Building, 122 Young Street, Suite B, Henderson, NC 738-2003 or by using the link below to print an application.