The Vance County Board of Commissioners is currently soliciting applications for persons interested in serving on the following Board/Commissions/Committees:
- Adult Care Advisory Committee
- Henderson-Vance County Economic Development Commission
- Henderson-Vance County Human Relations Commission
- Henderson Planning Board - (applicants must reside in the ETJ)
- Henderson Zoning Board of Adjustments – Alternate Position (applicants must reside in the ETJ)
- Nursing Home Advisory Committee
- Region K Advisory Council on Aging
- Vance County Appearance Commission
- Vance County Industrial Facility and Pollution Control Financing Authority
Applicants must be willing to devote time, attention and effort needed to fulfill member duties and participate actively and constructively in the business of the Board, Commission or Committee.
Applications may be obtained by using the link below, or in the office of the Clerk to the Board located in the County Administration Building, 122 Young Street, Suite B, Henderson, NC 738-2003.