The Vance County Board of Commissioners is currently soliciting applications for persons interested in serving on the following Board/Commissions/Committees:
- Adult Care Advisory Committee
- Henderson Planning Board (applicants must reside in the ETJ)
- Henderson Vance Recreation Commission
- Henderson Zoning Board of Adjustments (applicants must reside in the ETJ)
- Nursing Home Advisory Committee
- Tourism Development Authority (applicant must have an active role in the promotion of travel/tourism or real estate)
- Vance County Housing Authority (alternate position)
- Vance County Appearance Commission
- Vance County Planning Board (applicant must reside in District 4)
- Vance County Zoning Board of Adjustments (applicant must reside in District 4)
Applicants must be a Vance County resident or employee of a local business and willing to devote time, attention and effort needed to fulfill member duties and participate actively and constructively in the business of the Board, Commission or Committee.
Applications may be obtained by using the link below, or in the office of the Clerk to the Board located in the County Administration Building, 122 Young Street, Suite B, Henderson, NC 27536.